hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Whee! I have finally done a new template! It took me about an hour to do so, what an improvement!!Hahaha...I know it's not exactly complete and all, I need to like resize it a bit and stuff like that but give me a break. I've got to study and I have to face irritating people while trying to be as patient and helpful as I can be...but anyway. The template doesn't really suit me...I was desperate, hence the...wierd template. But it is the nicest that I could find within 5 minutes.
Time's flying by and I just can't wait for os to be finish. It's about a week to os...Hang in there people! My eyebags are just growing day by day...but oh well, it'll pass.
Guess the blog will be on hiatus now till...who knows when? I'll make some changes and stuff then. Someday when the sky is pink and cows are flying...kidding.
Take note of this : "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28. Dedicated to all stressed out sec 4s.